Who Writes for Perfect Blender?
Are you searching for guest blogging opportunities? We look for writers who are generally social media marketers, web designers and developers, content writers, and all things digital.
Do you feel you fit the bill?
All you need to do is write well, give new perspectives to old and popular topics, and offer expert views. Send your write-ups to email@example.com.
What You Get?
Want traffic to your website?
Want to establish yourself as an eminent writer in the industry?
You can achieve both through your blogs on Perfect Blender.
The author bio at the end of the document will contain information about you as a writer. You can also include a couple of links in it that track back to your website.
Things to Remember
Looking to send your write-ups for publishing on Perfect Blender Blog?
- You must commit at least one fresh content every 2 weeks.
- Send fresh blogs and articles that have not been published anywhere else.
- We always look forward to posts and articles from new authors who bring in fresh concepts and ideas that can take the industry forward.
Searching for a topic to write on for Perfect Blender?
Before you send your write-up, please go through the following points to get a hang of the kind of blogs we’re looking for.
- Select topics for your write-ups prudently. At Perfect Blender, we primarily accept blogs with topics related to:
- Content Marketing
- Social Media
- Web Design
- Startup Tips
- Your submissions should have a minimum word count of 1000-1200 words. Along with it, send a summary within 2-3 sentences.
- Write short paragraphs containing not more than 3-4 sentences.
- The write-up should have the proper use of headings and subheads.
- Make the blog rich in graphics to make it attractive. You can use charts, figures, and smart arts in your write-up to improve the readers’ experience. Provide the link to the source of the graphics, wherever necessary.
- Provide links of videos to embed them in your content.
- Please submit pitches and drafts for consideration by our editors. You can submit completed blog posts as well. Our editors are going to send you feedback on the pitches or drafts you send. So, the more complete your write-up is, the better feedback you’re going to receive from us. You can work on the feedback and complete the blog post.
A Quick Reminder
Send your write-ups or drafts to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Send two of your completed write-ups as examples. You can also send the links of your published blog posts.
While sending the content for Perfect Blender, send an author bio as well, along with your image.
Once your content has been published on Perfect Blender, we will share it on social media for increased exposure. We expect you to share the posts on your social networks as well.
If any of your content receives a comment, reply to it on a high priority.
Comment on and share other writers’ content from Perfect Blender blog as well. You’ll soon find it is being reciprocated.
Content published on Perfect Blender can’t be republished anywhere else.
So, what are you waiting for?
Send your write-ups at email@example.com to see them published on Perfect Blender.